04 June 2011

Almost There!

Wow!! I am so truly floored by the support and prayerful encouragement that I have received. As of right now I am at $8,181, and I am very confident that I can make up that last bit in time to head to Hong Kong on July 15th. Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone!


Tomorrow I will fly to Toronto to begin at two week orientation at the Canadian Churches' Forum for Global Ministries. I will stay at St. Michael's College (http://stmikes.utoronto.ca) along with other people from all over the United States and Canada who are going on world missions. This will be the first time I have flown internationally by myself, so I am a little nervous! Maybe I will run into some fellow YASCers at the airport ;) I am so looking forward to seeing those friends again!

Please keep me in your prayers as I travel, and pray for a blessed time of learning and growth as I prepare for ministry in Hong Kong. If you have not already, visit Spencer's blog to get an idea of the kind of work I will be doing. http://spencerinhongkong.tumblr.com. Really looking forward to meeting her!!

Grace and Peace,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment