03 March 2011

Fund Raising Letter


Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms. 1 Peter 4:10

Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

This summer I will be leaving my home here in Middle Tennessee for the bustling metropolis of Hong Kong as a Young Adult Service Corps missionary for the Episcopal Church. I am called to serve God and the Church by administering His grace to women there who have been persecuted, and I would like to invite you to be a part of this mission.

I am writing to you to ask for your support. First and foremost I ask for prayers and encouragement as God guides me according to His will. Secondly, I am asking for financial support. The church cannot engage in missionary work without resources, and as part of my preparation for this work I need to raise $10,000—approximately half of the total cost of supporting an overseas missionary. Not everyone is called or is able to become a missionary, but through spiritual and financial support we can all participate in the healing work to which God calls the church. I invite you to consider joining me in this mission by a donation of:

1 Day = $28
2 Days = $52
1 Week = $192

Of course, donations in any amount will be greatly appreciated! If you are interested in donating, please contact me via email, KathleenTN@gmail.com. 

Thank you so much for your support!!

Grace and Peace,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment